Friday 21 October 2011

A week of ups and downs

It's been a funny old week really...

It's been a week of car-related stress: getting rescued by the RAC from a chilly M4 (2nd call-out in 2 weeks), 8 hours and 20 miles after getting the car back from the garage; anxiously waiting to hear from the mechanic to find out if I would have to cancel all my appointments AGAIN; and driving nervously through the countryside hoping that it won't conk out on me in the middle of nowhere.

It's been a week of family events: packing the OH off to London for a month; a visit from my parents; and a lovely meal with Mum, Dad, sister, brother and sister-in-law.

It's been a week of elephants: 


one whose progress is interminably slow (body complete on 3rd attempt, legs... don't ask!) 


and one who was just a delightful surprise!

I think the spice boat tips the balance though...


...it's been a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...