Friday 16 December 2011

Dungarees: first foray into bear clothing...

As Christmas is fast approaching, I thought I'd get one more post in before my life gets completely hectic!

Unfortunately, I can't actually share my main project with you because some of the intended recipients may well see this and that would spoil the surprise! So I will save that until next time.

Instead I'll tell you about my other project: completing a set of clothes for the exbeariment. So now the bear has a pair of stripy dungarees...


It was quite a challenge to make them fit, but I think they have worked pretty well...


...although I'm not 100% convinced!


Even the bear seems to be a little unsure...


... do they contribute sufficiently to his cuteness? What do you think?


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...