Saturday 11 February 2012

TAST Challenge week 6 - Chevron stitch


This week's stitch is Chevron stitch. I have never tried this stitch before and was a tiny bit daunted by Sharon's description to be honest. I also had to find an on-line clip of someone doing the stitch as I just couldn't get my head round it. After that I actually found it to be quite an interesting stitch.
 
Here's my sample of Chevron stitch...
 

...and the close up version.


And here are all the variations I've tried this week...










I quite like the star - an effect found completely by accident! I sometimes find that is the best way!

I have finished a more creative piece using the six stitches so far... you can see it here.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the star is great. How clever of you to 'stumble' upon it!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...