Wednesday 25 April 2012

More adventures in felt

The success of the felt bear has inspired another project. This time I have made a little felt doll.


I have no idea where the idea for this doll came from - I just decided I wanted to make one! She has a felt body stuffed with polyester stuffing. She is 14cm (4.5in) tall.


  Her hair is 1-ply acrylic boucle (bought from a miniatures site a very long time ago).


Her dress is Tana Lawn Liberty fabric with a pink satin ribbon.

Not bad for a prototype! With a few tweaks I hope to get it right....


Ah well, time to stop experimenting and start making some things to sell! The inspiration is lovely but sometimes I wish it wouldn't all turn up at once! 

2 comments:

  1. Truly charming bears - beautiful. So full of character and appealing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...