Thursday 3 October 2013

Creativity Challenge - Progress report 1

So far, so good.

We've all got off to a flying start and managed at least 30mins on the 1st and 2nd October. 

I have been making bracelets from my immense stock of Liberty bias tape. I think this one's my favourite this time.



It would make a good choker as well. All the others are pretty too (I don't think I've come across a Liberty print I don't like yet). So far, some have charms, others I am still deciding what looks best.











 

I have also been playing with my new bread machine - bought as a "moving to a new house" present to myself (I've had one before but we've been without since the last one broke about a year ago)! I used the 'dough' setting to do the time-consuming bit and then shaped the dough into rolls ready to be baked in the oven. 


These are a blend of 1/3 white and 2/3 wholemeal flours with a little bit of ground seed mix for added interest. Heather and I were waiting for them to bake so that we could eat them with our homemade tomato soup. So I forgot to take a photo before we ate the two middle ones!


They were very yummy though!

Heather has been busily varnishing, painting, cutting and sticking. She's nearly done and would prefer to show the finished article rather than stages! She expects to be finished today though....

Mum has been busy too. She did some Free Motion Quilting on the 1st and blogged about her efforts yesterday.

It's such fun to see everyone's progress!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness! You have been productive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slower progress from now on I imagine... bigger projects in the pipeline!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...