Friday 4 October 2013

Creativity Challenge - Progress Report 2

Here's the update for days 3 and 4 of our creativity month.

I'm having lots of fun already and I'm feeling slightly jealous of Mum's and Heather's makes so far! Oh well, I've got a whole month to make some more lovely stuff...

Heather's finished her first creation:


She's sanded, painted, glued and decorated this house from Panduro Hobby:




 Looks lovely, doesn't it?

Mum's been covering boxes too - she's used fabrics to cover a wooden IKEA drawer set. Check it out here.

I've been doodling, but it's not finished yet. I'm having fun though!



Today, I've been helping Heather prepare for her next project. We have been deconstructing this huge pile of jumpers - it's amazing how much fluff is produced when you cut up knitting.


Roll on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...